Hello today in science we are observing our terriums we noticed that the sides and the top are foggy and wet. The soil we have is dryed and smooth. About 5 seeds have sprouted. The last seed to sprout was the barly seed. The plants that grew the best were the corn and the clover. All of our living facters have changed by dieing, well one of our beetles did the other escaped. In order to plant seeds you would have to dig a hole big enough for 2 or 3 seeds. Then carfully cover the seeds with dirt. Then just add a little bit of water and wait a couple of days for the seeds to finally grow.
The envieronment I made for the darkling beetles is much different than the regular envieronment they live in beacause we did'nt add grass there was only soft and ruff soil. If I got the chance to make another terrium I would plant different seeds beacause I would love to learn more about different kinds of seeds. That would be pretty cool. I think this expiriment we did was lots of fun. I enjoyed learning about terrariums and all kinds of plants. I wonder what our next expiriment is going to be. I hope its as fun as this one.
Bye!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment